Today we woke to another dusting of snow. While I know many of you have had more snow than you ever thought possible, we have had very little this winter. For whatever atmospheric reason, snow has passed us over. Usually, we have 3+ good snows storms a year, sprinkled with a few smaller ones, but this year our grand total is about 5 inches. Not good.
- 10-12 clementines, peeled and segments separated
- 1 bag milk or dark chocolate chips
- sea salt, optional
- Peel clementines and separate segments. Set aside.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a double boiler, gently stir chocolate until melted. An alternate method is to place chocolate chips in a medium bowl, and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip half of clementine segment in melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper, sprinkle with sea salt, if using.
- Once all segments have been dipped, place baking sheet in refrigerator for chocolate to set, about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container.